From South AfricaAge: 25
“I’m excited and terrified all at the same time! What an honour to be representing South Africa on such a dynamic international platform. Boot camp taught me the true meaning of self-belief and I will forever be thankful to TLC for this opportunity.”
20 Questions With Carissa
1. What do you think would be the hardest thing to give up on?
2. What makes you bored?
3. Which is your favourite animal and why?
Recently a dog, because they are super playful
4. Are you usually late, early or right on time?
5. What’s your favourite TLC show and why?
Hmmmm, it would have to be 90 Day Fiancé because of the proving of your commitment
6. What scares you the most?
7. What do you do in your free time?
Talk to myself
8. What do you like most about yourself?
9. What’s your middle name?
10. What music are you listening right now?
Frank Ocean – Blonde on repeat
11. Which TLC personality would you most like to meet?
Urrrr, probably Randy!
12. What’s your favourite food?
13. Sunrises or sunsets?
14. What do you like least about yourself?
My self-doubt that creeps in sometimes
15. What do you typically have for breakfast?
Eggs, all the time
16. Scary movie or comedy?
17. Favourite milkshake flavour?
I’m slightly lactose intolerant so milkshakes are a no!
18. What would your dream car be?
A really vintage beautiful red car
19. Are you left or right handed?
20. What was the last book you read?
Probably a magazine